Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Finally, Some Hope for All Humanity


My name is Corie Johnson and I am Stealth Lesbian. My dear partner Kris Abney, owner of the Classic Dykes web site very kindly developed the space as a place were I could vent and voice some warnings regarding the wealth of information I had discovered in the U.S. National Archives and the British War Museum in regard to U.S. corporations funding Nazi Germany in WWII, with particular reference to the Bush family profiting directly from Auschwitz concentration camp. I discovered the information pertaining to the Bush WWII involvement, and a Mother Jones article on the Bush Savings and Loan rip off orchestrated by Neil Bush, and well, shortly after that I was pretty depressed. Clearly this family can operate beneath the law with impunity and has for decades, as have a number of American corporations, whose legacy stretches back over every war where they have distinguished themselves by arming both sides.


Kate Clinton, comedian of renown, once said, "We lesbians are invisible in this culture, so I figure then ...if they can't see us ...let's just do whatever the fuck we want." THUS was born the Stealth Lesbian reporter
who flew about the country reporting on the unvetted

Bush crime syndicate who currently occupy the White House and will likely slink off to their hectacres of land purchased in Paraguay with (there is 9 BILLION missing from Iraq reconstruction, just to name one incident) taxpayers money embezzled over the years from one financial scam after another.





HOWEVER having said all that, last night for the first time since John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Bobby Kennedy, were gunned down by the dark forces within the USA who have controlled the country for all these years since - I dared to hope. I sat and heard a U. S. President-elect include me, my people, in his speech yes indeed I distinctly heard, "whether you are straight or gay, your time has come, the change you have longed for has come - and you have made it happen."








There are some among us who still doubt and a part of me still does too, but for today, for the present moment, I want to reach out my hand to you, and you, and you - and say, "let's hope together, let's take back our lives, our beliefs, our values and our love for all humanity, because we can."





Thank you President-elect Obama, that skinny little boy with the greatest smile in the world grew up to the be the grandson every woman dreams of having. You have reminded us all that black or white, gay or straight, we each have a responsibility between ourselves and our maker, a higher calling, - we have so longed to move to higher ground, and you have brought just the right mix of energy and light to lead us past the bogs. God speed dear man, your light has been long awaited and we are eager to get going.

So Stealth Lesbian is going into retirement, knowing that should the time come again when the dark forces exceed the light and our people become invisible, that the spirit of Kate Clinton's "Stealth Lesbian" will work to bring the the light back to the land.
(Molly Ivins will come back to haunt y'all!)

I told Kris last night that either way the evening worked out I'd likely be in tears. If McCain /
Pilan won - I would weep in abject sorrow for the entire planet, and if Obama won, well "I'd cry for happy." Actually I've been "crying for happy" off and on for most of today, and everyone I see seems to tear up and do the same. To finally see someone elected to office who has a profound intellect, a calm, balanced demeanor, integrity, character and an aspiration to lead that goes well beyond personal power and greed - well, that is something. Finally some hope, for all humanity.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Stealth, for shining light on Bush and his deadender minions with such vengeance for the last 3 years. Lets hope there will be much more to cheer about with the Obama White House so that you can retire to some far away Island and be an artist! Thanks again for doing the blog for Classic Dykes Online!

Kris xooxox

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I hope you come out of retirement & continue your research. You have great stuff posted! I am really surprised that you have not made the Obama New World Order connection. Presidents are appointed not elected. (blackboxvoting.org/) Obama is no different. They play the left/right dem/rep card every "election". Why did Obama run against a war loving corpse & brainless tart? So Americans believe they finally will have "change" with the polished well spoken "nice guy"
Bottom line one party runs Washington. The New World Order Party. Obama/Biden/Clinton/McCain/Schwarzenegger /etc/etc are NWO! The only change you can expect is the economy WILL fail,the dollar will be toilet paper, we will have a depression,we have been united with Mexico & Canada since 2005,we will become the North American Union, the Constitution will be obsolete, people will be exterminated in FEMA camps if they are not educated about Obama.
I like the info you have but please continue seeking the truth. Bush was not the problem. He was the front man. Obama is the new one. I WISH I could believe in him but all the evidence points towards the fact that Obama will continue the agenda.
As out spoken lesbians we must know where we are placed on the RED/BLUE list. I wish you peace on your journey to the entire truth.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Stealth Lesbian said...

Hello Anonymous,

I am familiar with the argument you present that both parties (Dems/Repubs) in the US report to the same source.

My premise is that this (Obama election) is the beginning to change that structure. Where would you suggest the country start to effect change, it has to start FROM somewhere and that time and place is now. It is not perfect, it is not everything I would like it to be, but today, is better than yesterday and there is hope for more compassion, and change - which has always started with the individual, through inspired leadership.
So part of my input forthwith is going to be involved with changing the energy on this planet - starting with myself.
I want this entire planet to be kinder, more compassionate and dedicated to improving the individuals connection with the divine (not to be confused with religion, or having a self appointed source tell me they represent God.) That starts with me and my connection to the earth, Mother earth and Father Sky.
In other words, whomever becomes president has to start from where he/she is at and where the system is at - however never before in history, in our time has the potential for profound change been so great. The economy is forcing a major investment in infrastructure which in turn will crate massive employment.
I challenge you to hope, and do what you can do within your own community to ensure that change is something promised with inclusion to all of us. Life is too short to always be confronting the negative. If the American justice system refuses or is incapable of bringing the Bush crime family to justice, I personally do not have the resources to do so, but I can support the brightest light and hope for change to come along since the sixties.
Good luck to you, and take a look around the world, in Canada the sixty percent of people who DID NOT vote for the Conservative govt have finally gotten the left to band together and form a coalition govt like many have in Europe.

Next week we are about to take our govt back from the Bush goon squad (the Conservative party that sold out softwood lumber, sold out our entire country to the Bush crime family.

As a people we have to wake up and stay awake. The price of democracy is afterall eternal vigilance, coupled with a healthy dose of HOPE.

I may start a new blog which deals with a variety of subjects and more Canadian/local content that includes my art (my true connection to the divine) and some political comment, because I have realized it is an obligation to myself, my country and any real freedom we might expect in the future.

We are still dealing with the majority of populaces in both Canada and the USA who have no idea that American industry funds both sides of every war. The real history of the USA the National Archives reveals that the Bush linkage to war profiteering stretches back to WWI, Remington Arms and Samuel Bush, Prescott Bush armed Hitler and even directly profited from Auschwitz, while H.W. destroyed the entire country of Nicaragua and when the ICC ordered the USA to rebuild that country, the Bush crime family extracted the USA from Intl Court.
When you acquire the presidency and this entire crime syndicate has resided there for a few years, appointing criminal judges, it takes awhile to sort it out and get it back to baseline.

Keep the faith, the generation coming up has new energy loaded with light - let them lift you up.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Interested party said...

Glad to see that you're still passionate about politics. I hope you're the CJ I know from many years ago. Lost touch with you. I'm living in Australia now. Drop me a line if you care to.
Buggy/Mary

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://tiqaniga.easyfreehosting.com/azyfyryb.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://xygavydila.uvoweb.net/caqozu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yqydymygyt.kogaryu.com/hihyky.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Stealth Lesbian said...

Mary...I have no way of reaching you your profile does not come through when I click on it.

If you want to contact me send me your email through the
http://www.classicdykes.com site
my Sweetie, Kris runs it... and she will pass your email to me.

I'll likely ramp this site up again given the clear corporate
ownership of both Canada and
the USA's govts.

Talk soon.
CJ

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home