Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Corporate Doctrine of the Bush Theocracy


I found a great poem with which to start the day!

The 23rd Qualm
(Written by a retired Methodist minister.)

Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever and ever. Amen.

Here is the Prime Minister of Canada waddling out to shake the hand of his master. No surprises here.

For over SIXTY YEARS these individuals and the US government have supplied, trained and armed terrorists while operating death squads throughout the world, in particular South America where their behavior is well documented.
Most of the American administration would be in jail if they reported to ANY legal system.
Ya, "we do not torture."

Let's cover GWB in shit and let him stand in the cold for a day or two and see if HE can come clean on 911.

Just figuratively speaking of course so one devoid of empathy might at least be able to imagine what that might be like.
Yup the USA has already sued Canada under NAFTA to try to roll back the royalty figure that Danny Williams negotiated for NFLD.

While Homeboy Harper is all too willing to roll his fat belly to the ceiling for rubbing, while the royalties in Calgary go unpaid, and he tries to bilk Nova Scotia.

Watch he and Bush try to roll back the oil royalty gains in NFLD and prevent any in Nova Scotia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home